2. We recommend a quick inspection of the rental immediately upon arrival. Please contact us immediately if you notice anything not functioning properly or missing.
3. Pets: Only pre- authorized dogs that have paid the nightly pet fee are allowed in designated dog friendly properties. Additional fees will be charged for non-compliance which will be supervised by our housekeeper.
4. There is NO SMOKING allowed on this premises. Violators will be fined.
5. Daily housekeeping service is not available.
6. Please do not move the furniture or adjust any of the TV’s or other electronics. If you are experiencing technical issues, please call us and we will assist you ASAP.
7. Due to unpredictable weather, please close all windows and doors whenever you exit the property.
8. Please turn off the gas grill and gas line or tank after use.
9. The property does not have air conditioning. Please use the fans and windows for cooling. At 9,000 ft. the mountain air will cool the home down quickly. Do not leave doors open as there is wildlife of all shapes and sizes that can enter the home.
10. The fireplace is on a timer, so please turn off after use.
11. Free parking for cars is available. Most of the properties do not accommodate RV’s so please contact us for authorization.
12. Use the supplied cutting boards when preparing meals to protect countertops.
13. The smart TV’s in the home have several channel apps including Netflix.
14. Empty the trash cans when necessary and put the trash in the dumpsters.
Use of the hot tub is strictly at your own risk and liability. Our hot tub maintenance will sanitize and replenish chemicals in all hot tubs prior to your arrival. If additional maintenance is required during your stay, or the next guests are unable to use the tub due to conditions resulting from your failure to observe the following rules, there will be a $50 charge (and cost of supplies if necessary) for each hour of required maintenance. A $25 refund/night will be given if you are unable to use the hot tub due to malfunction not caused by Guest(s).
1) ALWAYS SHOWER BEFORE USING THE HOT TUB. Body oil, makeup, hair products, etc. clog filters.
2) An adult must always accompany children.
3) Any hot tub non-compliance that requires a drain and fill after your departure will result in a maintenance fee of $75.00.
4) Do not sit, stand or lie on the tub cover; a $300 charge will be made if the cover is broken this way.
5) Fold the hot tub cover over the metal bar to open and DO NOT place it on the ground.
6) Replace cover when you are not in the tub and secure the safety strap to conserve heat, for safety, and to keep debris out of the water.
7) If temperature has been adjusted during use, MAKE SURE to return the temp to the original setting when done.* Failure to reset may cause the hot tub to over-temp & stop working, possibly resulting in additional charges.
8) Use non-breakable drink containers in the tub area.
9) DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THE HOT TUB WATER such as bubble bath & oils, even if they say they are compatible.
10) If the water level is low (below the filter intake) add more water or call, as low water can destroy the pump, resulting in additional charges.
11) If the water looks cloudy or dirty, please call.* If it is found that the service is necessary due to Guest abuse, the Guest will be responsible for the charges.
(*Hot tubs may be drained and refilled before your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Also, due to the high mineral content in the mountain water at some of our rentals, the hot tub may initially appear cloudy until the minerals settle. If the conditions persist, please call.)
BEST SANDWICH: Rudi’s Deli// 970.726.8955 // 78699 Main Street, Winter Park, CO. Looking for takeout or catered lunch? You can now order Rudi’s online for a quick lunch. Rudi’s consistently delivers great sandwiches for everyone, from a classic BLT to a warm meatball sub. Don’t forget about their sides either, because they make some of the best soup in town! Rudi’s also offers great vegan/vegetarian options.
BEST BAKERY: ROLLIN’ STREET BAKERY// 970.726.8955 // 78737 US-40 #2500, Winter Park, CO. Locally owned, Rollin’ Street Bakes all of their bread and pastries daily. They are most known for their chimney cones, stuffed with Nutella. A personal favorite is the savory everything seasoned cone, stuffed with home-made pesto and thick cut mozzarella. The coffee & quiches are also perfect for a quick breakfast on the go!
BEST BURGER: THE DITCH ON 40// 970.363.7113 // 78941 US- 40, Winter Park, CO. Hatch green Chilies on everything is their motto. You go for the food and stay for the margaritas, made with homemade mix, and the lively staff. A local’s favorite, this is the perfect place to watch sports, drink margaritas and eat a Ditch slap burger, “all the way”! Make sure to Call ahead if you want a family size Tamales dinner, smothered in green chile of course.
BEST STEAK & PUB FARE: RANDI’S GRILL & PUB// 970.726.1172 // 78521 US- 40, Winter Park, CO. Made from scratch is how Randi’s has made a name throughout the valley. With staff dressed in Kilts, and a Jameson chandelier, this Irish pub makes the best Reuben in town! A staple in the Valley, Randi’s is always busy and takes reservations for parties of 6+. If you’re traveling with a vegetarian/vegan, they grow all of their own salad mix and have a homemade veggie burger like no other! Another local’s secret, they have the best breakfast. If you’re here in March, don’t miss their St. Paddy’s Day party!
BEST ITALIAN & FINE DINING: Deno’s Mountain Bistro // 970.726.5332 // 78911 US-40, Winter Park, CO. Try their daily happy hour from 3 – 5:30 P.M. Deno’s has a well-known reputation for feeding Winter Park visitors during the holiday season – they tend to book up quickly in the winter months – they do take reservations!
BEST INTERNATIONAL CUISINE: PEPE OSAKA’S FISH TACO TEQUILA BAR AND GRILL// 970.726.7159/ 78707 US-40, Winter Park, CO. Is tequila your love language? Because Pepe’s infuses more than a dozen tequilas. With a local owner from Peru, and another from Mexico, this menu fusian is out of this world! If you love seafood and taco Tuesday, there is something for everyone – even vegans! This will be a place you tell friends about and plates you will crave for a long time. The owners also have another restaurant, One love, in Grand lake.
BEST MEXICAN: CASA MEXICO// 970.726.9674/ 47 Cooper Creek way, Winter Park, CO. Locally loved and owned, Casa Mexico is where you go for chips and queso. Situated in Cooper Creek, this is the perfect place to have dinner with the family in a lively location. On a cold winter day, the Molcajete Campechano is a favorite. Flying out of the kitchen sizzling, Like a surf and turf Mexican soup, you will leave wanting more. Frequently, there is a mariachi band that plays in the dining room and don’t forget to ask your server about the hoof before you go!
BEST INDIAN: DURBAR NEPALESE & INDIAN BISTRO // 970.363.7081/ 47 Cooper Creek way #222, Winter Park, CO. Durbar is hands down, one of the most flavorful, delicious restaurants around. You will not leave hungry even after a day of adventures! If you’re looking to feed a crowd, this is the place to please. The entire menu has an essence of authenticity. The staff is always sweet, accommodating and timely even on the busiest of nights.
BEST DISTILLERY: IDLEWILD SPIRITS DISTILLERY // 970.281.5773// 78737 US-40 #1000, Winter Park, CO. A cozy lounge with upscale cocktails and an ever-changing spirits list. The lavender gin, ginger beer and coffee liquor are just a few local favorites you can take home! Go before 6 p.m. to hit their happy hour or for the best charcuterie board in town!
BEST BREWERY: HIDEAWAY PARK BREWERY // 970.363.7312// 78927 US-40, Winter Park, CO. A laid-back brewery, with board games and views of the mountain. They have a beer for everyone, and even some home-brewed hard seltzers. Feeling hungry? Stop by the Fraser valley hot dog stand next door!
BEST APRES SKI HAPPY HOUR: WINTER PARK PUB // 970.726.4929// 78260 US-40, Winter Park, CO. A staple on highway 40, the pub serves classic pub fare and live music in a laid-back atmosphere! The pizza is homemade, takes 45 minutes to bake, yet lives up to the deep-dish expectations!
BEST COFFEE: ROCKY MOUNTAIN ROASTERY CAFE // 970.531.6109// 543 Zerex Street, Fraser, CO. A true hidden gem, this coffee shop is the perfect place to get some work done and enjoy a spicy chai latte! They serve simple breakfast items all day and even blend fruit smoothies, which is hard to find in the mountains.
BEST BREAKFAST: SHARKY’S EATERY // 970.726.8646// 221 DOC SUSIE AVE., Fraser, CO. DON’T FORGET YOUR CASH FOR THIS BREAKFAST JOINT, THEY only ACCEPT CASH AND VENMO as payment! From huevos rancheros, chicken fried steak and savory hollandaise sauce – this is the best breakfast in town! Sharky’s also serves an amazing Ruben, making it perfect for brunch bites!
BEST SANDWICH & FISH FRY: FISHER’S BAR // 970.726.9250// 401 ZEREX STREET., Fraser, CO. Locally owned, the Fisher’s have put some work into what used to be known as Fraser’s only bar and restaurant, the crooked creek saloon. With open-mic nights, a jukebox and a pool table, you could spend a few hours at this watering hole with lively staff. Their Friday Walleye fish fry sells out quickly, and for good reason. Their entire menu is made from scratch – so make sure to stop by!
BEST STEAK & FINE DINING: TABERNASH TAVERN // 970.726.4430// 72287 US-40., TABERNASH, CO. A well-known staple in the valley, the tavern takes reservations because they book up quickly. Open Thursday through Sunday, this restaurant serves award-winning entrees in an old-western atmosphere. Their wine list isn’t modest either. This is the perfect place to eat for special occasions or great cuisine from their seasonal menus. Check online for the most accurate menu.
BEST MEXICAN: JULIO’S MEXICAN GRILL & CANTINA // 970.363.7083// 535 ZEREX STREET, FRASER, CO. A true Mexican cantina, in an unexpected location serves tequila flights and made-to-order agua frescas. You can taste the authenticity in every dish, starting with their salsas. If you’re a fan of tortas, look no further. Julio’s is for you.
BEST FOOD TRUCK: SHREDDY’S TACO// 970.363.4072// 218 EISENHOWER DRIVE, FRASER, CO. Locally owned and perfectly placed outside Fraser River Brewing, Shreddy serves tacos that make you feel like you flew to Mexico. If you’re vegetarian, try out her cactus quesadillas! Although, Shreddy has made a name for herself with her delicious al pastor tacos, totopos and walking tacos!
BEST DISTILLERY: FRASER VALLEY DISTILLING// 970.363.7792// 410 ZEREX STREET, FRASER, CO. If you’re looking for a strong, chilled martini, this distillery packs a punch. A semi-upscale atmosphere, with an outdoor patio and fire rings, this is the place to kick back after a day of adventures. While you come for the spirits, you stay for the food. Their hand cut fries with a plethora of sauces are the best in town!
BEST BREWERY: FRASER RIVER BEER COMPANY// 970.531.5335// 218 EISENHOWER DRIVE, FRASER, CO. This is where the beer connoisseurs go to sip, taste, relax and unwind. This brewery also offers take-out growlers and cans of some of their specialty beers. If you’re in search of hard kombucha, that’s also served at this artsy brewery. Aside from the brews, they have some of the best gifts, beanies and hoodies, to bring home.
BEST APRES SKI HAPPY HOUR: TIN CUP TAVERN// 970.471.3488// 511 ZEREX STREET UNIT #103, FRASER, CO. Open from 4 – 2 A.M. daily, the Tavern offers live music, pool tables and an aspen tree stage. Happy hour is until 6 p.m.